Since its inception, ARUM has developed a total dental implant CAD/CAM solution for users worldwide.
ARUM is largely divided into two parts: one is dental milling machines and the other compromised of implant components. Experiencing tremendous growth of dental milling business, ARUM continues to be highly regarded by customers throughout the world..
Diameters of 10 and 14 millimeters ensure maximum flexibility and Arum will always supply your PREFORM® Abutments complete with milling and clinical screws!
With additional systems available in the comining months, the first system to be cleared is the Nobel Active compatible ARUM® NB-ACT Pre-mill blanks and Ti Bases.
Click Here to download the catalog with a complete list of supported systems and connections.
The advantages of the Arum Implant Components at a glance:
- Compatibility with over 80 implant systems
- Maximum freedom of design - through the optimized selection of the milling blanks
- Superior engagement with over 250 connections
- Highest levels of precision in the interface - through preassembled, standardized manufacturing processes
- High-quality Ti 6AI-4V ELI (ASTM F 136) materials with 5 micron tolerance.
- ARUM-PREFORM® Library available for: exocad and 3Shape